top of page
"Illuminating the humanity of preborn children throughout society."
The "Hard Cases" Defined
The term "Hard Case" is used to define difficult pregnancies that are used to justify abortion.
1) Children conceived through rape.
2) Children conceived through incest.
3) Children diagnosed with "Special Needs".
4) Children diagnosed with "Fatal Fetal Anomaly".
5) Children conceived by women living in poverty.
7) Children conceived by women who already
6) Children conceived by women who are
struggling with drug addiction.
have or who develop a life-threatening health
condition while pregnant.
"Hard Case" pregnancies typically include:
bottom of page